Yesterday, Julie, Megan, Terri, Michelle, Emily, Allison, and I dressed up as witches and went down to Gardner Village for the Witchapalooza Dinner Theater and Witchfest.
I had never been to Gardner Village before, and let me tell you, it is too cute. It just looks like a small little, well, village. There are paths that are lined with little shops of all kinds. There's even a restaurant and bakery, yum!
The dinner was delicious and the show they did was called Taming of the Brew. A witchy take on, you guessed it, Taming of the Shrew. It was absolutely hilarious. At one point, they were trying to set the mean sister up with all kinds of men. In comes the boys and soon begins a boy band session. Too funny! There were tears of laughter all around our table.
Afterward, we went out and wandered through all the little shops in the village. There were sooo many cute things. I could easily spend a fortune there if I had a fortune to spend. We made our way around and back to where we'd started, which just so happened to be right by the bakery. So, we stopped in and got everyone back home a little treat and started our journey home. (thank heavens because my feet were dying! Darn heels, but a with needs heels I say.)
What a fun day! It was awesome to be able to dress up and go have a girls day. I was excited to see Jake and Jason by the time we got home though.
No comments:
Post a Comment