Now before telling you all about the dream I had last night, even though it is short, I have to preemptively defend it by saying it's not my fault I have weird dreams. For years I have had problems with restless legs, but never did anything for it. Pregnancy made it worse, and it never died back down. It was to the point that it was almost like I was having seizures at night because the twitchy jumpiness had gotten so bad. For the sake of both me and Jason, I finally went to the doctor. He put me on Mirapex (used to treat parkinsons disease) and it has worked like a charm. Of course, one of the side effects is unusual dreams. And so, with that as my defense I will tell you about the dream.
Actually, there's not much to the dream, it's more the 'cast' of the dream that is so bizzare. So here they are, in no particular order:
This is my coworker, Jarrod. He has no real significance in my life other than being a fun coworker who likes to discuss the news with me.
This is Logan Brown. He is the oldest son in the show Sister Wives. I enjoy this show, Jason does not. I'm not obsessed with it though, just watch it if I happen to catch it on.
This is Lloyd. Also a coworker. He's just a sweet man that works in the printshop. I see him maybe once or twice a week as he walks past my office, occasionally we'll say hi.
This is the real kicker right here. Ladies and gentleman, I give you Snooki. Yup, Snooki from the show Jersey Shore. This show I can proudly say I have never watched, so why she made an appearance in my dream, I may never know.The dream itself was pretty uneventful. Apparently those mentioned above and I were having a party at Lloyd's house. There was pasta all over the floor and I had a poof bigger than Snooki's. Jarrod and Cody were making mashed potatoes. That's pretty much it. See, I told you, no substance besides the cast, but oh so "unusual", just like the little insert warned me. HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment