A couple weeks ago we went out shopping to try and find Will a birthday present. We decided to go down to the Layton Hills Mall for a change and because they have the popcorn cottage and our popcorn bucket hasn't seen a refill in a long time.
We wandered the whole mall and didn't find a single thing other than some cute underpants that were super on sale at Crazy 8, so we grabbed him a couple pairs, and got Jake some super cute "stunna shades" aka aviator sunglasses.
When we got home, Jake started to empty the bag and tried to put on the underwear we had bought. So, I took off his diaper and put the underwear on him. That was nearly two weeks ago and with only about 4 or 5 pee accidents and just one poop accident Jake is now in underwear all day every day. He's still wearing a diaper at night, and still waking up wet so that we will have to work on later. Never in my life did I think it would be that easy to potty train. I will admit, I didn't think he was ready, I didn't think he had the focus to break away from what he was doing to go potty, but boy was I wrong! I don't mind being wrong at all this time though!
(Pictures to come, of course they are all on Jason's phone.)
THIS IS SO AWESOME x a million. I dream about having a child this easy to potty train, maybe LynDee will make that dream come true, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. Ha ha. Congrats to Jake. Love your post; so fun! More later...
ReplyDelete