Friday, April 30, 2010

The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds. ~Will Durant

With the recent news from Washington, thinking is all I do. Jason booked his tickets for the interview which will be on the 21st. I knew it was a possibility since we first started dating, now it's starting to become a reality, and it's kind of scary. If he does get the job, it will be a great career opportunity for him. Um, hello, it's government. And, I'll be moving to Washington too. there's no way I can just let him go that easy. Letting him go is more scary a thought than moving myself.
So I've been looking at options up there, housing and job wise. Pretty much the same as here, but more expensive. The town near the base where we'd most likely be is called Bremerton. It looks like a great place, and it's gorgeous. It's across Puget Sound, an hour ferry ride from Seattle.
So as of right now, I will just keep looking and exploring my options. I was going to go with him when he goes up to interview, but that's the day before Mitch's wedding, and since I'm making the cake, I figured I better just stay home and make sure I have ample time to take care of that little gem of happiness.
Think, think, think. Somebody make me stop! I'm losing sleep over this! Aaaahhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment