Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hula Revue 2010...

has come and gone.
What a crazy day!! We started at 9 am for a six hour practice in the morning. These are always full of pure chaos.
After the practice I went to Megan's house for a little BBQ in celebration of her going through the temple to be endowed. I am so incredibly happy for her. What an awesome blessing it will be for her and her family.
After a short rest and some food, I headed back and got ready for the revue. I was so happy to see Jason's parents, Dee and Julie, come through the door and they got to meet my dad and Megan. Fun stuff!
As for the revue itself, as soon as it started, it felt as though it was over. All of us dancers had a blast. Somwhere between the running up and down the stairs for costume changes and the blur of dancing, I was able to think about how grateful I am to be a part of such a great group of gals. Our class this year was just too much fun. I'm going to miss them this summer. Most of all I think we are all going to miss Claire and her cute family, as they have moved to never never land, aka, Payson.
I'm going to take the summer off and stretch these poor hips of mine in hopes of a less painful season next year. Can't wait to get back though.

No comments:

Post a Comment