That sucks! I hope it passes quickly. Stale popcorn helps my family with morning sickness. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
I did some googling and read sour candy works. Trying a grape Jolly Rancher and it seems to be helping. Cross your fingers. Thanks Kels! Sucked to miss dinner last night, I just wasn't up for, well, anything really.
O, wait don't you mean all day and night that won't go away sickness?
Um, yeah pretty much! Melissa, we have the same doc! Love him!
That sucks! I hope it passes quickly. Stale popcorn helps my family with morning sickness. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
ReplyDeleteI did some googling and read sour candy works. Trying a grape Jolly Rancher and it seems to be helping. Cross your fingers. Thanks Kels! Sucked to miss dinner last night, I just wasn't up for, well, anything really.
ReplyDeleteO, wait don't you mean all day and night that won't go away sickness?
ReplyDeleteUm, yeah pretty much! Melissa, we have the same doc! Love him!
ReplyDelete