We are so excited for you guys. It's gonna be so fun having a niece or nephew close to home that I can come and steel every now and then. Love you guys!!!
Congrats again Lacey! I can tell that Dee and Julie are excited for you, too, and so am I! It will be a "great" life-changing experience and all that morning sickness will be well worth it!
Congrats! Just tell me which birth control you are on so I know NOT to use that one!!! :) When are you due?
ReplyDeleteLoestrin! We just say that our Heavenly Father wanted us to have one, so He made it so. Should be due mid-July.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you guys. It's gonna be so fun having a niece or nephew close to home that I can come and steel every now and then. Love you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!! Your life has just been full of change and exciting times lately!!!
ReplyDelete(I hope you weren't on Ortho Evra! ;)
Congrats again Lacey! I can tell that Dee and Julie are excited for you, too, and so am I! It will be a "great" life-changing experience and all that morning sickness will be well worth it!
ReplyDeleteChristy-Not Ortho Evra so you're safe! :)
ReplyDeleteTracy-We're all very excited and no morning sickness yet... knock on wood.