Here's my sister Megan, just kickin' back enjoying the morning.
Look! Playdough! I'm pretty sure she only cared about the scissors in this set. She asked everyone all day, "Do you need scissors?"
Will and Jake are buds!
This may look like present excitement, but really she was kind of mad we were making her open it.
The baby doll she did like though.
Oh, cute Will-um!
Smile Ava!
Will being completely uninterested in the cute alien blanket I made him.
Megan and Will.
Will-um and Jake checking out Will's new mailbox.
After presents, we had cinnamon rolls that Megan had "made" at the store. (she warmed them in the oven, it counts as home cooked.) Then we hung out amongst the huge plethora of food that she had prepared. It was nuts how much food there was. Jason, Jake and I stuck around for a good portion of the day so that we were able to see some of my family that came and went. Luckily, my dad and aunt and uncle I hadn't seen in a while got there with just enough time for us to visit a bit before we had to head out to Jason's parents house.
No comments:
Post a Comment