Thursday, June 28, 2012

Car Show

On June 1st, Jason was working late, yet again, so I called Megan to see what they were up to that night. She had planned on going down to the car show on 25th street, so I decided to tag along. It was great to get out and do something new and totally free. We saw lots of fun cars, and even Santa was there with his summer ride. We even lucked out and found my dad, uncle and aunt in the mass of people there.
 As Matt was admiring this car, the owner told him to get in, then he even made him get the fullest effect and lent him his aviators to make for a fun picture.
After wandering through the car show, we stopped at the park to let the kids run around.
As Jake and Will are getting older, I'm absolutely loving being able to go out with them and see the two boys explore this big world together.

No comments:

Post a Comment