Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Witch Tea Party

Today, Megan hosted a witch tea party for us gals. Everyone, got dressed up and went over to Megan's super cutely decorated tea party. It was girls only, and since Jason was at work, Matt met me at the door, got his brave on, and took both Jake and Will to Chick Fil A by himself. Meanwhile, us girls munched on some tasty treats and hot cocoa.
Afterward, Jake and I headed home so Jake could get a nap and I got ready for our first (finally) family pictures. The cute Mindy Weston, who did our wedding, has moved to Idaho, but was in town for the weekend so she was oh so kind enough to come do the shoot with us. I am super excited to see how they turn out!


Me and Ava

skeletons

broomsticks


No comments:

Post a Comment