Oi, what a weekend we had. Jake caught one heck of a chest cold that has been no fun at all to watch him suffer through.
Yesterday was the worst of it. Twice he coughed so hard that he puked, one of those two times just so happened to be after he drank a spinach smoothie and just so happened to be sitting on the couch. I was incredibly grateful for scotch guard at that very moment. Aside from the coughing and puking he just slept, and slept, and slept.
Luckily this morning, though still coughing a bit, he was more like his usual self, and his temperature was back to normal.
I told Jason last night that I honestly think, beyond a doubt, one of the hardest parts of being a mom is that moment where your poor baby is sick and there's not a darn thing you can do about it. Poor guy. I'm really looking forward to this little bug passing so I can have my sweet, happy, mischievous little Jakers back.
No comments:
Post a Comment