Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big things on the way...

But I'm not saying what quite yet. I will tell you this though, I am so crazy happy with my life right now it's ridiculous.

In other news...
Jason had his interview up in Washington on the 21st. They told him it was a really good interview but you can make human life faster than the government will hire somebody. So now.... we wait some more.

On the 22nd of May, my not so little, younger brother was married and sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake temple. We were all a bit worried about the weather, but our prayers were heard and answered. The rain was coming down pretty hard for most of the morning. Just as the family was coming out from the ceremony though, the rain stopped, and the sun made an appearance.
Mitch and Steph came out a short bit later, and we all got to see the dress we'd all heard about, but none had seen. It was..... big. Big, but beautiful, and perfect for Stephanie. Kudos to her very talented mother for sewing it.
After a little luncheon, we jetted back up to Hooper, to Steph's house for a ring ceremony and reception. Luckily the weather continued to cooperate so we were able to stick with plan A and do it outside.
All in all it was a most wonderful day. I'm so happy for them!
Oh, and a short little boast for myself... check out the awesome cake. Yeah, I did that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment