Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yesterday was easily the best birthday I have had in a very long time. Jason made me take the day off which I've never done for my birthday, so just that alone was exciting. We went to the store to pick out and order my cake. I picked a finding Nemo one, mostly because it had Nemo and Dory squirty fishes on it. Then he made the mistake of taking me birthday shopping at the mall. I loved the thought, I just know how very I can be about shopping when there's nothing in paritcular that I need. We walked around a bit until he pointed out a gorgeous picture of the Bountiful temple at the Quilted Bear. It's perfect and I love it. Can't wait to hang it up in our future home.

We ate some Sbarro, which I have to say, was better than expected. I got chicken parm with baked ziti... and ate it all. (I have been VERY hungry lately, it's no bueno.) After foodfest 2010, we went and saw Shrek 3D. It was super cute, then back to his house to hang out a bit before we ventured out to dinner at the coveted


SOOO GOOD!
After food fest 2010 part II we took a little adventure up to the Bountiful temple just because it was right there and we could. We got a little turned around when the GPS tried taking us to the Masonic Temple rather than the LDS temple, but made it none the less. Then back to pick up the cake and eat it too!
After cake and ice cream, and a thrilling 4-wheeler comparison video, we started a game of hearts. Things got a little more heated than usual for me because Sariah was there and was being just downright evil, but I still beat her. :)
Jason's parents gave me a funny little card, and he got me a Lady Ugly Stick fishing pole. It's pink and I LOVE it.
I am sooo grateful to get to marry into such a great family. I cannot wait for the many years to come with all of them. :)
The party continues Saturday with a BBQ at Megan's for both families. She is the hostess with the mostest. She's great to think up and do things like that. Love her for it. Between that and my cute cousin Jody's wedding, it's going to be a busy busy weekend. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment