
Okay, so I'll be the first to admit, I have severely neglected to spend as much time with my family as I used to. I tend to spend every extra moment I can with... well... Jason, duh. Last night though, Megan had called and told me she had gotten her first ultrasound pictures of the new baby, so I went by after work to see them. She and Matt were still up at his dad's house, so I scooted around the block over to my aunt Michelle's house. Shortly after I had arrived, a huge waterfight broke out between Libby, Torrey and the neighbor, Braden. I took refuge inside and helped Allison finish up a most delightful dinner she had prepared. It was just like it used to be, just sitting and hanging out, not talking about a whole lot of anything important, just enjoying eachother's company.

After dinner, Megan came over with the pictures and we all had rootbeer floats. I honestly don't even remember what was said, but there were some big laughs. All in all it was a very enjoyable night. So enjoyable, that I had completely forgot I left my phone in the car and that I was supposed to text Jason the landlord's phone number.... oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment