

I can't blame Megan at all, she has a 2-year old terror, that we all love dearly, and has been quite sick with number 2 on the way. I wouldn't feel up to cleaning either I'm sure. So, I figured, with nothing else to do, I may as well clean up for her, mostly just because I'm the most amazing sister that ever lived. Within a couple hours I had the house in tip top shape. The after photos:
Megan called the next day and said it was just like Christmas! I'm glad I could be of service. Okay, so really, there may have been some slight exageration with the pictures. It really wasn't that bad, just a bit untidy due to the tornado known as Ava. Either way, I'm glad I could help her out a bit.
Jason called right as I got done cleaning and we went down and picked up our new bed set. He had said something about him putting the bed together and I was like, "psht, I can put it together before you even get off work." and he was like, "You don't even have tools." and I was like "psht, but my dad does." So, he went back to work, I went and changed over the laundry at Megan's, then to my house and picked up what I thought I might need to put the bed together, and off I went to get into Bob the Builder mode. Really, I LOVE putting furniture together, I dunno why, I just do. Always have. Here is a short photo journal of the process:
Bed in a box?
It was a pain to tear open.
All of the pieces.
And my finshed project. All by myself might I add.


No comments:
Post a Comment