Right now, we're house/dog sitting for his parents while they are in Disneyland. It's like a mini vacation of our own. Last night, Jason decided we should watch the creepy paranormal show... that was before we crawled into the tiny full sized bed together. I didn't sleep well. I'm sure he didn't either being right next to me, and I mean, like right next to me. Luckily, Murray figured out early on that he wasn't going to fit too so he stayed on the floor.
That's all I have to report. Next on our list for life is to get out of our apartment. It's only a six month lease luckily and it's a good thing. Now, I have to say, it's inexpensive and not all around bad. Our neighbors are nice and the landlord is right on top of things, but there's a smell. I cannot figure out wher it comes from or what is causing or worst of all how to get rid of it. I have bleached...well, everything. Yet it still lingers
even with the scentsy going anytime I'm home. I beginning to wonder if something died in the walls or something. On top of the smell, the location surely is not my favorite. It's right on a busy street across from a business that leaves their parking lot lights on all the night long. Ho hum. Onward with the search for our next place, hopefully a more permanant one for now. Wish me luck.
even with the scentsy going anytime I'm home. I beginning to wonder if something died in the walls or something. On top of the smell, the location surely is not my favorite. It's right on a busy street across from a business that leaves their parking lot lights on all the night long. Ho hum. Onward with the search for our next place, hopefully a more permanant one for now. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment