After being kicked in the groin twice and smacked in the face on Thursday, Jason banished me to the couch the rest of the weekend. I can't say I blame him either. Thank you Willis-Ekbom Disease! It's no good time on my end either I must say though. It would be great if I had actually run the marathon my legs feel like they have.
Luckily, my prescription should be at my house today. We have to get it via mail order because of how our insurance works, and our address never got changed with them. Eek!
On a more exciting note- we finally got our garage cleaned out from all the moving and construction chaos this weekend! Yay. Now, we just need some help, or to wait for my arms to recover from the restless weekend, to move a couple pieces of bigger furniture and we will be able to park our cars in the garage at last! Hallelujah! We actually tackled that whole project during Jake's naps on Saturday. I have to say, Jason and I are one heck of a team when we get going on something. Now on to all of the boxes in the basement. That will likely come down to my sorting and Jason putting boxes in to the crawlspace. Then we can start transforming those two rooms into the man cave and craft room.
Sunday, we went to Sacrament meeting at our ward, then took a cranky Jake home for his nap so that he could be all refreshed for my cousin's farewell that afternoon. While he napped, Jason and I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich picnic in the backyard, and shortly after fell asleep in the shade for our own nap. It was sooooo nice! Ryan, or should I say Elder Maccarthy gave a wonderful talk, Jake made a bunch of friends, and then afterward we had a great time catching up with some cousins we don't often see. We even got to see baby Afton who is not even a week old yet. Jody is such a trooper.
So, that's our weekend in a nutshell, and so begins another Monday. TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment