Lacey... Your house is beautiful!!! You and everyone else did a wonderful job. I'm glad that it is finally finished, and that you guys are able to get all moved in. I hope you enjoy your new home, and all the blessing that are to come in your life. Hope I'm able to see you, Jason, and Jake sometime soon. Congrats!!! By the way, Karen is going to be a grandma. C= LOL
Lacey... Your house is beautiful!!! You and everyone else did a wonderful job. I'm glad that it is finally finished, and that you guys are able to get all moved in. I hope you enjoy your new home, and all the blessing that are to come in your life. Hope I'm able to see you, Jason, and Jake sometime soon. Congrats!!! By the way, Karen is going to be a grandma. C= LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks! That's so exciting for you and her! Ha! Mommyhood is great, you will love it!
ReplyDelete