Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bubbles

Friday afternoon, after I got home from work, we decided that the day was too nice to be wasted, So, we took a blanket out on the back lawn and introduced Jake to bubbles. 


 He was so confused about why he couldn't grab them. He'd think he had one, and it popped. It's so much fun to watch him discover new things.
 He does not like the grass on his bare toes. At one point he was trying to crawl through it and just froze with his left arm and right leg up high. I wish I would've been quicker with the camera for that one.
It was absolutely lovely to spend some quality time with the boys in my life, in our new yard, enjoying some much needed sunshine. It's funny and comforting to know that no matter how the day at work goes (which is generally not so great these days), I get to come home to this face, and that always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment