Monday, January 27, 2014

Oh Jake!

Jake is 2 1/2! That kid is growing and learning like crazy. The growing is all fine and well, but I'm not sure how I feel about his adventurous learning style. Only pictures can tell that story:
"Do these make me look smarter?" 
He figured out how to take pictures on Jason's phone. These (and about a couple dozen others) are the result.
Sometimes he gets a real good shot.
Trying on dad's hat.
This particular picture came about when I was apparently taking far too long to make Jake his waffle. So he did it himself. Got it out of the freezer, put it in the toaster and pushed it down. I realized what was happening when he brought me the empty waffle package saying "I did it!".
Another glorious moment in the adventures of Jacob and Will!
Time to take down the tree!
For a couple weeks he'd been testing the idea of doing this:
 After warning him not to do it more times than I can count, I gave up and let fate take it's course. As predicted there was a bonk to his head and some tears. I guess that wasn't enough to teach him because not even two hours later he tried it down the other set of stairs. That one didn't end well either. Surprise!
Oh Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment