I got all dressed and went down to Lindsey's cousin Travis' mission farewell. It was easily the shortest sacrament meeting I've ever been to. He was on several sports teams and the first to leave so the place was packed. They finished passing the sacrament at about 1:35, Travis and one other speaker spoke, and it was done by 2. Afterward there was a luncheon at his house and all of the kids were there too. Felt like millions of them! It was awesome to see such a huge support system for him though. He's going to serve in the Washington DC South
mission. Alexandria, Virginia, where I lived as a nanny is a part of this mission. He's going to love it!
mission. Alexandria, Virginia, where I lived as a nanny is a part of this mission. He's going to love it! When I got home, I sat for not long before I realized I needed a distraction. I'm not good at being alone, and Jason was at work, so I cleaned our entire apartment. It was very refreshing! Typically I wouldn't clean on a Sunday, it being 'work' and all, but it was more of a just keeping busy thing and just what I needed. It can be relaxing sometimes. I can't wait to finally have all the boxes gone and have the apartment just right and livable... with both of us there!
No comments:
Post a Comment