Monday, September 13, 2010

Whoa!!

Only 5 days! 5 Days and we will be married, sealed for time and all eternity. I can't believe we've finally reached the week of the wedding. What an awesome feeling. It came up fast, and to think back in June it felt like it would never come. The week is not too busy luckily, that is, if everything goes as planned, which it never does but I have high hopes anyway. Tonight, I just have to go buy a bag for my temple clothes. Wednesday night I get to go receive my endowments. Thursday the flowers should arrive. And friday will be the crazy day. I'll be running all over to pick up everything for Saturday. I also have to put together the centerpieces, those should be easy though. Also, Friday is when Erin, Jason's cousin, and her cousin and four boys will be arriving from Idaho. She's making our cake and it is going to be awesome. I can't wait to see and eat it. We offered our apartment to them while they are here, so I'll be staying at my dad's house one last time before the big day. Saturday will be a long day, starting at about 6 for me and going until we leave the reception at 8 o'clock sharp. I'm still glad we're kind of dragging it out all day though, it's giving me piece of mind so I don't feel like I need to plan every minute of the day. I decided I should be able to relax as much as I can on our wedding day... weird eh? I know by the end of it all I am going to be physically, emotionally, and spiritually drained. It's all so worth it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment