Last night, my husband went to space prison. The very worst part was that not only would they not let me see him, but they wouldn't even tell me what he had supposedly done to get there. I was a wreck. For what seemed like hours, I sat on a bench in a hallway waiting and begging to see him. When I finally woke up from this horrid dream, I wasn't at all bothered by his nasally popping snore noise, I was just glad that we were here, on earth, together and not in space prison. I can't decided if I enjoy the odd preggo dreams more, or the fact that the weirder they get, the more that I love my sweet hubby.

For those of you who don't have strange dreams, space prison looks a whole lot like the death star, but with spikey things all over the outside. (yes I had to do a google search to figure out what it was called.)
No comments:
Post a Comment