Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clothes on our backs and a roof over our head

Last night, Jason and I got serious about really looking for our first apartment. Oh, Precious! I'm not going to lie. Looking at houses is a lot of fun when you're just looking. When it comes down to find something within your budget, where you want, and with all the ammenities you desire (dishwashers are non-negotiable), it gets a little less than fun. Even still, we found a few good options, so now we just need to go out, check them out, and make a decision... hopefully soon. At first I thought I could wait until September 1st to move, but as the wedding gets closer, I'm realizing I don't want to add moving to the list of things to do so close to the big day. I love that he puts up with my indecision so well. I'm so blessed to have a found such a patient, laid back man to balance the craziness that is myself. I can easily admit to the fact that I can be slightly high-strung, highly over-independent, and a tad bit OCD. So, the easy going attitude will do my life good.
Oh and last but not least, I must share a picture I received while the boys were picking out tuxes... on their own yesterday. Really... I have no words for what's happening here. Orange and pink, denim shorts, tennis shoes... Who wouldn't want that at their wedding?? I soon after got another picture that made it so I could breathe again. Ladies and gents... the tuxes... ta da! You'll just have to show up to see whether or not we stuck with the denim shorts and tennis shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment