At least once a week or so I hear the question, "Is the wedding still on?". I can't decide whether ot not this particular question offends me. I have to wonder why wouldn't it be? Did I say or do or facebook or give a look or smoke signal or telepathically communicate to you that something was wrong, because it's not. I have to think that part of this question is based on the fact that I have in fact dated a LOT. Looking back it would seem as though I went from one guy to the next quite often. But, have I ever been engaged before and broken it off? No. I have not. I take the whole matter quite seriously in fact.
The truth of the matter is that I am very much in love with Jason and couldn't be happier. There is nothing at all making me second guess being sealed to him for eternity. Frankly, I can't wait. And so begins the official blog countdown. Just a simple picture everyday representing how many days until I get to stop hearing that ridiculous question. (At which point I have a feeling it will change to "are you still married?", but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.)
No comments:
Post a Comment