Oi, it's stressing me out. I'm just hoping that once we get it all written out and counted up, it won't be as bad as it is in my head now. As much as I would love to see and meet and celebrate this momentous occasion with everyone, I just don't see the purpose in sending invites to the neighbors uncles half cousin's 3rd grade teacher. (Okay so it's not that bad but... it feels like it.)
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
The List
Ah, the list. For me to write up my guest list for me to write up mine was no sweat. Family, friends, and a few neighbors and the such. Grand total: 162 people. Jason's on the other hand... well, Jason and his family have lived and very actively worked in their ward for many years. Also, his family is quite large. His friends and coworkers were minimal though, so that wasn't horrible. Grand total: still to be determined.
Oi, it's stressing me out. I'm just hoping that once we get it all written out and counted up, it won't be as bad as it is in my head now. As much as I would love to see and meet and celebrate this momentous occasion with everyone, I just don't see the purpose in sending invites to the neighbors uncles half cousin's 3rd grade teacher. (Okay so it's not that bad but... it feels like it.)
Oi, it's stressing me out. I'm just hoping that once we get it all written out and counted up, it won't be as bad as it is in my head now. As much as I would love to see and meet and celebrate this momentous occasion with everyone, I just don't see the purpose in sending invites to the neighbors uncles half cousin's 3rd grade teacher. (Okay so it's not that bad but... it feels like it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Believe me when I say its better that you and Jason make the count for HIS side of the guest list. When Bryan and I got married Bryan let his mom make the list. She said they needed about 350 invitations. A year after we got married I found a 100 invitations in a box in the guest room closet.
ReplyDeleteReally the number of invitations I have to have made is no worry to me. My biggest worry is go way over on time and having enough food. I'm sure it'll be fine though. We were able to sit down with Julie and make the list with her. We lucked out because she still had the addresses from Cody and Kelsea's day all together. Made it easy peezy. :)
ReplyDelete