Yesterday had to be one of the most simply happy days. Nothing extraordinary happened, but it was one of those days where everything felt perfect. I spent most of the morning just hanging out with my dad. Mitch came by and chatted for a bit. Megan and Ava brought lunch over and we all sat out front under the big shade tree while Ava played in the swing. Simple and lovely.
Jason came by after he got off work and we went to his house. We hung out, watched Murray play in the sprinklers, BBQ'd, then went to Eclipse with his family. Several time through out the night Jason asked me if I was okay because I was so quiet. Really I was just enjoying the moments. Feels good to be able to do just that. Loved yesterday. Looking forward to many more days just like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment